As a seasoned software executive with 25 years in the tech industry, I have led both large engineering teams and small businesses. These roles have brought me great experience in:
- Building companies from scratch
- Hiring and cultivating smart people
- Developing and executing on a business plan
- Product vision
- Shipping products
- Creating monetization strategies
- Leading engineering teams focused on both mobile and cloud based solutions
- Managing a P/L
- Raising capital
- Business development
- Executing on a sales plan
- Managing ambiguity and risk
Over this period, I spent over 11 years at Microsoft as engineering/business lead. While at Microsoft, I helped pitch the TabletPC concept to Bill Gates and also co-founded the UMPC team. Since Microsoft, I have started 6 different companies, 2 with substantial exits.
I also serve on about half a dozen advisory boards mostly related to startup activities.
If you would like to learn more about what we've done or you would like some help with your specific project, please use the contact page below.